The field of aesthetic stomatology is primarily concerned with introducingimprovements to the appearance of the teeth and making the smile more harmonious. Malocclusion, missing teeth, discolouration, cracks, or teeth fractures- all these cause embarrassment and lower the patient’s self-esteem. However, the teeth that have been properly looked after and are healthy& white improve patients’ self-esteem, make contact with other people a lot easier and allow their owner to smile freely. State-of-the-art solutions at the disposal of advanced aesthetic dentistry along with the experience of our specialists constitute all necessary components required to accomplish a metamorphosis of even severely neglected teeth.
Teeth Aesthetics.Guarantee of a Beautiful Smile
- Scaling and sandblasting- teeth hygieneprocedures, which precisely clean the plaque, deposit, scale, and discolourings left by e.g. coffee, tea or red wine off the teeth. These procedures along with polishing and fluoridation are performed as part of regular prophylaxis or before whitening of the teeth.
- Teeth whitening with the Beyond Polous Accelerator-special whitening preparation is applied onto the teeth and subsequently made active by the light of the lamp.Professional, quick & effective teeth whitening at the dental clinic, completed during a single visit.
- Tray-based teeth whitening- relies on the preparation of special teethmoulds for each and every patientindividually. This kind of whitening is performed at home; the patient fills the moulds with a special gel that we provide and places them on the teeth for a specific number of hours. Usually, the tray-based whitening takes approximately two weeks.
- Dental Composite Bonding- teeth restoration procedure with the help of composite resins. Dental bondingexcellently disguises diastema, cracks, discolourings, and it fills broken off or chipped fragments of the tooth. The material clings to the teeth thanks to adhesion.The shade of resins is aesthetic and it matches the natural colour of the patient’s teeth. This solution provides an excellent alternative todental veneers, although it cannot compete with the latter in terms of durability.
- Dental veneers- provide an excellent solution for teeth with a strong degree of discolouration, minor mechanical damages, or when the shape, size, or positioning of the tooth interferes with the overall aesthetics. Dental veneers are delicate, usually porcelain plates, which are fixed to the front of the tooth (on the lip-side). High aesthetic value is their distinguishing factor as they imitate natural enamel so well, that it is virtually impossible to tell the difference between the two. They also mask minor cracks, break-offs, and even diastema; their application allows to achieve natural white colour and harmonious shape of the teeth. Dental veneers are the secret behind the ever-perfect smile of the American showbusiness stars; they create the effect also known as the “HollywoodSmile”. Porcelain veneers are extremely durable, they are not affected by the discolouring, and they even makeoral hygiene maintenance a lot easier, as the plaque is less likely to settle on the porcelain.
- The Flow Injection technique- used in precision restoration of the chewing, palatal and atrial surfaces of the teeth. It enables to perform quick, non-invasive adjustments to the shape of the teeth using composite material. It excellently disguises diastema and other non-aesthetic teeth gaps, discolourings and enamel imperfections. This technique is also used as a temporary or supporting solution before the permanent prosthetic restoration in form of dental veneers of the front teeth is put in place.
Aesthetic stomatology lends a helping hand also when the need to restore a tooth arises or an instance of malocclusion has to be addressed; it collaborates with the remaining areas of stomatology, such as prosthetics, implantology, or orthodontics. In some cases, in order to restore the aesthetics of the teeth, the following procedures may be required:
- Aesthetic teeth restoration- reconstruction of a cracked or broken-off piece of tooth.
- Prosthetic restorations- reconstruction of the missing teeth with the use of prosthetic crowns and crown-based dental bridges. At our surgery, we use high-quality aesthetic and durable porcelain and zirconium crowns, which replace the natural crown that has been damaged. The crowns can be fixed to the remainder of a natural tooth, or, in case of the tooth’s absence, it can be secured on an implant.
- Implants are titaniumendosteal fixtures with prosthetic supplements secured on their top. They can be used to replace a single missing tooth, multiple teeth, as well as they can be employed as a solution for anodontia. Currently, this is the best solution available when replacing a missing tooth.
- Orthodontic treatment- malocclusion treatment with the use of orthodontic devices. Apart from traditional orthodontic appliances, we also use Invisalign aligners;this kind of solution is characterised by high aesthetic value and comfort of treatment because the cover plates are transparent, thermoplastic and they do not have any metal elements as in the case of traditional fixed devices. The aligners are made for each patient individually for both dental arches. Through the pressure they apply to the teeth, the aligners gradually move them into the correct spots.